You possess all of the requirements to become a success or failure. You need to look at your life and take responsibility for your actions.
“You need to be in charge of your life not your life in charge of you.”
Are you hungry enough to identify your vision?
Everything is possible. You need to be honest with yourself, you need a strong belief in your ability to achieve your goal.
“Carve out the pathway from being ordinary to being extra-ordinary.”
1. Embrace integrity. You need to know yourself before you take action. You need to be truthful to yourself. Just because others are doing it a certain way, if you don’t agree don’t do it!
You need to retain and guard your integrity at all costs, stay true to yourself. This is about you and your success.
2. Assess your goals. You need to know your purpose in life.
Without goals you are drifting in time and life. You need to have goal, you need to succeed. You need to remind yourself of your goals every day, don’t get complacent thinking you know your goals – believe in them –strive for them – read them. You need to challenge yourself.
3. Mind set. Your mind is a machine. It can be programmed – it doesn’t mind whether you are a success or failure.
You can program it to help you succeed. Everyone can do this. You choose what goes into your mind. You become whatever you are exposed to. Think and behave positively , you deserve the best life has to offer.
4 Daily effort. We are creatures of habit, we get up, brush our teeth, wash, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to work. We do this day in day out – because it is easy? Because we are programmed? You need to be mindful of every thing you do. Before you do it think about why you are doing it, can you do it differently? Can you do it your way?
“You can learn new habits but you need to learn the correct way.”
Get a teacher to mentor you in the correct way. If you don’t like their method then either change it or adapt it to your way.
You need to be purposeful in day to day activities.
Set small daily goals and be mindful of becoming an auto pilot.
5. Be your own best friend. Be truthful with yourself. Is there something you don’t like, deal with the issues you don’t like. Make small changes to become someone you like. You need to be balanced in every aspect of your life to become the success you want. You need to believe that you are worthy of whatever you want out of life, this is the first step to becoming a winner.
6. Failure is the new success. If you don’t ever fail then you don’t ever learn. A winner sees a failure as a stepping stone to success. Winners try and try and try again. With a winner attitude tough times won’t last but tough people will. You need to look around and see what you need to keep going is there if not you need to create it. You need to constantly fight for success, you need to setup, fail, try again, setup, fail, try again. The moment you give up you allow space for the things you don’t want in your life.
“Tough times won’t last but tough people will.”
Success or failure is a choice, this is true now as it ever was.
It can be regarded as fleeting, unattainable or unsustainable. It can be achieved by the elite few.
These ideals are self defeating and dangerous. They can rob you of the opportunity of success.
Success is not a destiny it is a choice.
You need to stay focused, persevere and behave with integrity.
You must use failure as a stepping stone, step on it when you get knocked down and learn from it.
Success or failure the choice is yours.
Which do you choose?
Let me know, use the box below to add your choice of success or failure.